The MusicMDs extend a heartfelt “thank you” to the following people and organizations for making our program possible. We are very grateful for your support.
- Health First, Holmes Regional Medical Center, & Palm Bay Hospital (FL), for giving us the opportunity to perform in the hospital, and for the trust they place in us.
- Lawrence General Hospital (MA), for their open-minded and continuing support in initiating the first MusicMDs program in New England.
- The Brevard Symphony Youth Orchestra (BSYO), for allowing the MusicMDs to recruit and train interested BSYO members to join our program. We cherish our partnership with the BSYO and hope it will continue to grow.
- Carnegie Gardens, LifeCare Center of Melbourne, & Avante Group assisted living facilities, for allowing us to entertain their residents when MusicMDs was newly formed.
- The MusicMDs Parents, for their time and energy in supporting their children to be part of the MusicMDs program, and for their photography and video help .
- All patients, families, and healthcare staff, for your endless encouragement and inspiration. Thank you for listening to our music and giving us unmatched gratification.
You are the reason for the MusicMDs program and the source of its success!