What is a MusicMDs Testimonial?
A MusicMDs testimonial is a memorable quote or message received from our audience (patients, families, and/or staff) during a performance.
Why do MusicMDs Record and Publish Testimonials?
The MusicMDs feel that testimonials are important for many reasons. Testimonials are:
- A tribute to the power of music in healthcare settings
- A way for non-members to better understand the MusicMDs experience
- Inspirational tools for training prospective MusicMDs
How are MusicMDs Testimonials Recorded?
After their performance, MusicMDs recall (verbatim) the most meaningful testimonials. They record these quotes in a logbook for future transfer to the website. Although we do our best to capture all of our audiences' feedback, we receive many more testimonials than we are able to post here.
The Two Testimonial Sections
- Five-Star Testimonials Page- we have selected a few testimonials which have a special meaning for us. These testimonials are heartwarming and truly demonstrate the mission of the MusicMDs program.
- Testimonials By Date Page- this is a list of our memorable testimonials in reverse chronological order.