Membership Criteria & Leadership Opportunities
Most MusicMDs Are
- Student musician preferably in their freshman or Sophmore year (high school or college)
- Accomplished in their instrument(s)
- Members of school and/or youth orchestras or bands
- Referred by a music teacher/director
- Participants in music evaluation events/competitions etc.
- MusicMDs abide by all healthcare institution rules & confidentiality requirements
- Follow the MusicMDs dress & conduct codes
- MusicMDs is a flexible self-scheduling program suitable for students with busy and varying schedules.
- MusicMDs member musicians have opportunities to perform a variety of leadership roles within the organization if interested. Since MusicMDs is a student-run organization interested members may perform a variety of Jobs to help run their MusicMDs branch.