Most MusicMDs Are:
- Student (high school or college) musicians
- Accomplished in their instrument(s)
- Members of school and/or youth orchestras or bands
- Referred by a music teacher/director
- Participants in music evaluation events/competitions etc.
- MusicMDs abide by all healthcare institution rules & confidentiality requirements
- Follow the MusicMDs dress & conduct codes
- ALWAYS come prepared & 'warmed up' to perform their best for the listening pleasure of the audience
- MusicMDs can choose to perform weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly for each month (very flexible for students with busy and varying schedules).
- Scheduling is done monthly and performances are on weekends (usually Saturday afternoons).
- Members must perform at least once a month in order to stay active in the program, except for out-of-town "visiting" MusicMDs.